Sunday, October 17, 2010

Support the Amazing Everlasting Songwriting Project!!!

A recent Berklee grad and great friend of mine, Danna Richards, has started down a tremendously exciting road. She's writing 365 songs in 365 days, and I couldn't be happier for her!  But my happiness isn't enough, (I know, right??) she needs your help! Here's what she has to say:


Hey friends,


I am Danna Richards, fellow Berklee Student, and I am writing/recording and posting a song every day for the next year in a project I'm calling "My Nine to Five".  Today I'm on Song #111 and am determined to make it the rest of the way.  In search of new inspiration as well as promoting, I am taking my project global by visiting a new place each month and writing based on my experiences.  If you are interested in watching the videos, you can see them ALL on my youtube page or my blog.  I am also trying to raise $16,000 dollars in order to make the trip possible and if my project interests you and you want to help out (depending on how much you pledge you get prizes in return), even a couple bucks would be a HUGE help!  The link for my youtube/blog and kickstarter (donation) site are below.


Check out this amazing project on YouTube,  find all the songs on Danna's blog , or donate on kickstarter!:    

No comments:

Post a Comment