Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Night Meeting

We've got a meeting tonight! If you'd like to play a song, please email your lyrics or chords or mp3 or whatever you got to: berkleesongwritersclub@gmail.com


WHEN: 8pm-10pm, every Monday of the school-term


WHERE: 150 Mass Ave, Room 118. 


WHAT: Student critique of songs.

I CAN'T PLAY: We still love you! And you can still come and watch, and give feedback -- we value feedback from "That song made me feel bouncy" to "Try a second inversion V7/V chord going into the bridge." Even if you can't play you're still--

--NO I MEAN I REALLY CAN'T PLAY. LIKE ONE TIME MY GRANDPARENTS EVEN TOLD ME TO STOP PLAYING IT WAS SO BAD: That's totally fine, but maybe just don't invite your grandparents then?

OKAY, THEY WILL BE HEARTBROKEN. BUT I WAS JUST KIDDING, I DO PLAY. DO I NEED TO BRING MY OWN PIANO/GUITAR/UKELELE/ACCORDION
: We have a piano, anything else is up to you. 


I CAN'T MAKE IT TONIGHT. I HAVE A BAD COUGH/BAD HAIR/MY HAIR HAS A BAD COUGH. CAN I COME NEXT WEEK?: I'm pretty sure "my hair has a bad cough" isn't a real excuse. But either way, you may come as often or as infrequently as you like -- there are no penalties for not coming, except all of the awesome opportunities you miss out on.


OKAY MY HAIR'S COUGH IS FEELING BETTER. I'LL SEE YOU THERE. WHAT'S THE INTRO QUESTION FOR TONIGHT: Aha! I knew you were lying! Tonight's intro question is.... going to be revealed tonight!  
See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment